We are approved to reopen, and this is great news for our small business of 22 years! We have missed our work with animals.
We are continuing to monitor all federal, state, and county communications. We are doing all we can to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Wearing masks in areas where social distancing is not possible
- Carrying sanitizing supplies and hand sanitizer
- No contact pick ups and drop offs for dog walks (using our own leashes)
- Asking clients to sanitize areas we will be in for cat visits (as well as sanitizing those spaces ourselves on our first and last visit)
- Continuing to practice social distancing personally and professionally
We have had a significant drop in business due to COVID-19, and are now in the rebuilding phase. We are grateful to be able to reopen, but the pandemic is hitting small businesses like ours hard.
Thankfully we are still in business, in large part, due to our amazing and loyal clients. We can’t express enough how much you have lifted our spirits during this challenging time.
Some clients have reached out and asked how they can support us. Thank you!
Here are a couple of ways you can help us right now:
- Refer us to friends and family
- You can make a donation while we are rebuilding below
We wish you and yours safety and wellness during this challenging time. We are excited to get back to caring for our fur friends.
Brea and Jaime