Brea and I love springtime especially here in the Seattle area! After spending the winter walking and working in rain, some sunshine and fresh flowers is extremely exciting to us and the dogs we walk! I can’t tell you how many times dogs in in our care have made it known through their sad eyes and slow walking that they are ready for the rain to go away! As fun and beautiful as springtime is, it’s also a time where we are outside more and this means higher temperatures, more bugs and household improvements to name a few. It’s important to be aware of things to look out for to ensure your pet is as safe as possible. I don’t know about you, but I am a visual person and this chart has some great tips and reminders to get you and your pet ready for spring!
- Get Ready to Explore Seattle with Your Dog This Spring!
- When You Have to Say Goodbye: Surviving Pet Loss
- Seattle Dog Parents, Why This Phrase Is Problematic : “Don’t Worry … My Dog Is Friendly!”
- Why Going to an Off-Leash Seattle Dog Park is So Important
- Seattle Pet Owners – Would Your Cat or Dog Benefit From CBD?